Sunday 13 November 2011

Competition fever!

Yeah, the competition fever is on. Felt like writing this post right after I had completed the thousand-words-long essay for the competition. So far, my luck has been down and out. I'm beginning to think that I'm losing my touch at winning competitions! I miss the good old days when I used to enter 30 competitions and win only 5 of them-the 5 crap ones, of course! How I wish to win something great once in a while. No such luck. Maybe it's my name... can't be my face because we don't need to send pics of ourselves for competitions unless it's a pic competition. I handed in a crap entry for the last competition. Wasn't aiming to win, just entering for the sake of entering. Yeah, I'm that kind of person-I just luv entering competitions. *sic!*

Somehow this post feels kinda late, because I'm feeling a bit sad after knowing someone has passed away. Thank God I didn't go to the library today. Wouldn't want to be in tears in front of total strangers in this city. Trust me, the last time I was in tears in public, a lady thought I was having a cold... Sheessshhh! No wonder I'm trying my darnest to find a way out. To find where I actually belong. Somehow, I don't fit here. And I don't know why. Maybe I'm supposed to be an Academy Award winner for Best Actress? I'm so gonna write a script and send it to Hollywood(assuming that they don't rip me off), and then take on small roles, just like M.Night Shyamalan. I wonder whatever happened to him? Or maybe I ought to write a horror book ala Christopher Pike(because I can't write other genres, like Wazi). It's either horror or romance, since I'm so good at writing this kinda stuff.. nyehehe... *wishful thinking mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment