Saturday 30 July 2011

Bored stiff.

After realising that my blog on Friendster has been cancelled (Gee, wow, thanks Friendster. Would sure have appreciated the notice beforehand, like, before you terminated the blogging service), I''ve decided that I just need a place to vent all my worries, frustrations, and total boredom, before I go completely nuts over the lack of entertainment in this place.

Yeah, I live in a messy room that has 4 walls, a window with no view to be proud of, en-suite bathroom, no radio(unless you want to take into account my MP3 player that has FM radio), and NO TV/ASTRO(ASTRO is like cable tv or Sky). I don't even have a car to take myself out for little trips around this little peninsula. Can't afford one. Rent's enough to keep me poor. Permanently. Or at least until I finish studying or actually get an apartment on my own.

After much tolerance over my little suffering, and ever increasing workload studying in a local university, I've decided that I'll need to write ever so often, to keep my sanity. Yes, feeling all the creative juices literally seeping out from my brains right now.

No, this blog ain't gonna make you feel like it's some page turner or something to that effect. I'm just planning to write whenever I feel bored. Yeah, I write when I'm bored. I even write letters to my dad on a regular basis because I'm bored. Ya got sumthin' t'say 'bout that?

Since this is my first entry, I'll most probably write about my travels, studies, shows/movies/drama series I've been watching, etc. You get the drift.

I'm looking forward to writing often. Keeps the mind active. An idle mind is after all the devil's workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment