Saturday 30 July 2011

Princess Prosecutor

I'd have to admit, I thought that the series was going to be good but after watching up to episode 5, I think I can't stomach the female lead anymore. I can't believe I actually bought the DVD set. Initially I thought it was going to be a 'ha-ha!' series, but the poor plot made my brain cringe in horror every time the lead actress makes some sort of silly act that a not-so-smart person like me can't seem to figure out why on earth that happened. Yeah, it's painful to watch when the brain cringes in horror.

Ma Hyeri is supposed to be a super-smart woman with an IQ of 180(Did I get this right?), but she seems to be making gross errors when doing her duty as a junior prosecutor. The case of the dude who stole for his family and the case of the 2 women fighting were just too juvenile not to be noticed that there was more than meets the eye. Also, the lead actor Seo Inwoo was just too blatantly obvious that he likes Ma Hyeri, despite her superficialness(Is there such a word?).

Yeah, this post is definitely gonna make some hardcore fans out there explode or self-combust. Please don't hate me for stating my thoughts. You're free to read other blogs, like the ones who swoon and talk incessantly about how good the series is. I'm the disillusioned child with sarcasm dripping from my tongue. So pardon all my comments, ya?

Will try writing about the series, episode by episode, if I can stomach watching it again. My aunt says that the series gets better after episode 5, if I dare venture that far. At the moment, I'm watching 'Babyfaced Beauty' up to episode 8 on epdrama and jacinda, and 'Lie To Me' up to episode 11 on epdrama. I know both were shown on Astro but I don't have access to it. :( Love those series but thinking of stopping since I was rooting for the president in 'Babyfaced Beauty' and I can't accept Hyun Gi Jun telling Mr Chen that he's not married and therefore jeopardising his company's prospects of breaking into the Chinese market in 'Lie To Me'. Du-uh, just marry Ah Jung and keep mum about the fake marriage la. Win-win situation, right? But noooo... he has to tell the truth and complicate matters because he wants to be a big boy and get deals based on his ability, and not hurt Yun Ju by giving her false hope. Sheesshhh... Wait, hold on. I'll write about those series in separate posts. Can't confuse myself when I re-read my posts. Ha, reading my posts much later in the future makes me laugh all the time. Makes me wonder what I was thinking at that time, and how bored I must have been to have started a blog, again. My last one lasted with less than 5 posts. I wonder how many posts I'll be writing with this one. Judging by my intense boredom and strain in juggling studies and living life, I guess it's probably going to last more than 10 posts. Already, I'm thinking of typing another few more posts later in the morning. Yeah, keep the creative juices running.. Ho yeah!

By the amount of Korean drama I watch, I'm really hoping I get to visit that country at least once. *Sigh!*

No comments:

Post a Comment