Sunday 11 September 2011

Braces

Had my brackets put on yesterday. Just did the upper brackets because the dentist says my lower teeth are too weak at the moment. Judging by the amount of pain my upper jaw is suffering at the moment, I am SO glad that he decided to put on the upper brackets first. Trust me, I now feel empathy for all those people born with fugly teeth and had to go through the hassle of having braces for a few years. I think at the rate my teeth are going, most probably, I won't be looking at pretty teeth for a VERY long time. *sob!sob!*

Truthfully, I envy all those people with pretty teeth, who don't even need braces or retainers to have that dazzling smile. But then again, I have other things to be thankful for, like a blessed life. Live life to the fullest, shall be my motto for the next few years. Well, when the metal brackets were put on my teeth, surely some nuts and bolts got loose in the head.... Hope I get to buy the lifejacket from Midvalley soon, so that I can plan crazzzeeeeyyy stuff in Tioman. I need an island holiday with plenty of snorkelling to do, PRONTO! Still haven't mustered up the courage to pick up scuba diving. Also will need to brush up my swimming if I am ever planning to go snorkelling on me own. *dangerous mode* Heheh.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment